About private yoga and Pilates sessionsPrivate lessons are ideal whether there is something general you would like to work on such as improved strength and flexibility, or if there is something more specific such as a sports injury, back pain, insomnia or high stress levels. A bespoke progam can be arranged for you depending on your needs and schedule.
West Sussex - Worthing areaSally is happy to teach privates lessons of general yoga, Pilates, Pregnancy and Post-Natal Yoga in the Worthing area, West Sussex. Please email email@example.com for costs.
"My body felt like jelly after having my third child. After only four sessions of Pilates with Sally I felt a surge of strength and got a good report from the physio - something I hadn't had all year! Sally has given me the energy to keep going" Camillla Cavendish, award winning journalist for The Times.
Benefit of practising yoga and Pilates include:
- Improved strength and flexibility
- Increased weight loss and regulation of appetite
- Improved sleep patterns
- Decreased back pain
- Improved core stability and abdominal strength
By choosing one to one tuition these benefits are largely increased as all programs are tailored to the client. Private lessons are also ideal if there is something more specific you'd like to focus on such as:
- Repetitive strain injury (RSI)
- Acute and chronic back pain
- Multiple sclerosis and other neurological conditions
- Pregnancy including those with pelvic girdle pain
- Post-natal recovery including issues with incontinence post birth
Costs depend on the location of the session and how many sessions are purchased in one transaction. If you would like a longer session this can also be arranged. Please contact Sally for details: firstname.lastname@example.org